Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of many super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for a 3D Generalist to join our quest.
The 3D Generalist will take on a range of tasks and responsibilities where smaller, flexible teams are a better option than strongly pipelined setups. You will work with the team leads and supervisors to create great looking shots.
- Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or Production Supervisor to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy
- Ability to adapt to a variety of art styles
- Solve problems and predict potential issues with assigned tasks
- Take direction positively, work well within a team, and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Contributes effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Communicate regularly regarding the status of current tasks, obtains Lead Artists guidance and approval as required to advance task, project initiatives and milestones
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design, animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D modelling related field or equivalent work experience
Expert in using Maya 3D software.
- Ability to handle a broad range of tasks including rigging, modeling, texturing, fx and lighting & compositing
- Able and willing to learn new pipeline and softwares
- Possess strong technical skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment, accepting as well as giving direction with a good attitude