Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Animation Lead to join our quest.
The Animation Lead’s main responsibilities are to plan, organize, follow up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project.
- Schedule planning and centralize tasks
- Ensure that the work of the team follows the quality standards, artistic direction and meet the deadlines
- Motivate and develop the team members and acts as a mentor in term of technical or artistic aspects
- Anticipate and recognize potential conflicts or production issues and recommend solutions
- Allocate roles to animation team members based on specialisation and project requirements
- Define priorities and workflows of the animation pipeline to meet production goals
- Guide scripts and storyboards/animatic analysis to enable team’s understanding of the purpose and requirements of animated sequences
- Manage animation outsourcing pipelines for collaboration with external vendors producing animation for specific projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in animation
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D animation related field or equivalent
- Experience in a management role
- Good understanding of animation principles, timing, weight and staging
- Strong leadership skills, time and priority management
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Very good artistic skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Familiarity with Maya and Linux operating systems knowledge
- An understanding of aspects dynamics, animation rigging/set-up,and 3D character animation
- Knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process