Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima Vitae Point is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Animation Supervisor to join our quest.
The Animation Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the animation team. In collaboration with the Director and CG Supervisor, the Animation Supervisor is responsible for directing and maintaining the continuity of performance of all objects, digital characters or creatures.
- Work closely with the Director, other Supervisor and Animation team to complete work in accordance with the style of the show
- Work closely with Production, providing performance feedback, mentoring and maintaining positive moral among the team
- Runs animation dailies, ensures animation quality control and ensures performance consistency. Interpret director’s needs, provide constructive feedback to crew
- Review animatic to predict challenges that may come up throughout the episode and distributing throughout the team
- Support and mentor animation team, focusing on strengths within the team when assigning workloads
- Review all completed animation and revisions prior to submit work to the Director
- Ensure all internal and external deadlines are met for the entire Animation department
- Resolve problem or concern within the Animation department in a productive and positive manner, escalating challenges when necessary
- Document and manage research, disseminate all show workflows and performance references to the animation team to ensure consistency
- 5+years of experience as an Animation Supervisor on a production series
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D animation related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of animation principles and able to apply them
- In depth knowledge of CG software tools and can produce different style animation for a wide range of characters and creatures
- Excellent aesthetic judgements, keen understanding of composition, cinematic design and storytelling working to technical constraint and performances
- Effective problem solving skills, solution oriented
- Ability to work in collaborative environment and take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines