Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Animators to join our quest.
The Animator’s responsibility is working closely with our Head of Animation, Animation Supervisors and fellow Animators. You will be responsible for creating believable animation with convincing performances and motion.
- Create expressive character animation that portrays a wide range of emotions
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Make any necessary changes to ensure that the work is in keeping with the artistic vision
- Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies relating to character animation, performance and workflow process from storyboard to rendering
- Work collaboratively within a team environment
- Deliver content on schedule that meets technical requirements
- Self-motivated, creative and optimistic problem solver, solid time management
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in 3D Animation industry
- Great understanding of the principles of animation
- Good understanding of the basics of storytelling
- Ability to take direction well and create inspiring animations
- Excellent understanding of anatomy, volumes and masses, dynamics and how to design character motion to achieve desired result
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Maya
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills
- Artistic/drawing skills is a plus
- Technical experience in Maya is a plus
- MEL and/or Python scripting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design, animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D modelling related field or equivalent work experience