Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Asset Artist to join our quest.
The Asset Artist’s responsibility is to deliver, with supervision from the leads and supervisors, basic artistic content for the project and ensure that the integration of the work is in line with the project’s technical constraints and artistic direction. This includes responsibility for modeling and surfacing of all characters, sets, and props.
- With guidance, create 3D Geometry with strong focus on characters, sets and props in Maya (organic and hard surface modeling) within given deadlines according to the job brief
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Experience in shading using both templates and creating from scratch
- Creating as well as providing UV’s and tested displacement maps out of sculpting packages
- Communicate and collaborate with leads and team members to confirm task direction and consistency of own work
- Willingness to respond and adapt to artistic criticism
- Reference design documents to develop an understanding of the environments, objectives, atmospheres, story and style of the project
- Understand project tools, production pipelines and workflows
- Willing and able to adopt new software and tools
- Great understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
- Superior eye for light, shade, colour and details in creating texture map.
- Proficient in both hard surface and organic modeling.
- Understanding of physically based shading.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and great team player.
- Good knowledge of Maya , Substance painter & ZBrush.
- Artistic/drawing skills is a plus.
- MEL and/or Python scripting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design, animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D modelling related field or equivalent work experience