Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of many super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for a Concept Artist to join our quest.
The Concept Artist’s responsibility is to create concept artwork according to the brief provided by a client or internal Art Director. You will be developing and adapting ideas on a brief, working closely with the Art Director to present high quality artwork within deadlines.
- Ensure work is done according to specifications outlined by the director / key creative of a show
- Apply thorough knowledge of creative and artistic methods and techniques
- Creation of dynamic artwork that illustrates various stories and scripts
- Implements any changes and incorporates feedback from art directors into artwork
- Developed “eye” and strong aesthetic
- Demonstrated understanding and creation of photo real work to stylize or any style require
- Experience designing and creating environments, props, and character/creature design, matte paintings, shot elements, storyboards
- Comfortable in creating art in a variety of aesthetic styles and technical implementations
- Ability to work closely with art director and others department lead within a production environment
- Ability to work to deadlines while implementing changes based on input from multiple sources
- Ability to work, assemble, research and reference material that will be influential to clients and design team