Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Junior Animator to join our quest.
The Junior Animator’s responsibility is to deliver world class character animation within given deadlines.
- Under the guidance of the Leads and the Animation Supervisor, create around 25 seconds per week of high quality character animation based on the Layout and briefing from the Director.
- Develop your own skills and help the Animation Team achieve the required standards set by the Director
- Communicate and collaborate with leads and team members to confirm task direction and consistency of own work
- Fully utilise the assets available to tell an interesting story
- Good understanding of the principles of animation
- An understanding of the basics of storytelling
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Maya.
- Artistic/drawing skills is a plus
- Technical experience in Maya is a plus
- MEL and/or Python scripting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in graphic design, animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D modelling related field or equivalent work experience