Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima Vitae Point is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for a Lead Animator to join our quest.
The Lead Animator’s main responsibilities are to plan, organize, follow up and evaluate the work of the team and its impact on the project.
- Schedule planning and centralize tasks
- Ensure that the work of the team follows the quality standards, artistic direction and meet the deadlines
- Motivate and develop the team members and acts as a mentor in term of technical or artistic aspects
- Anticipate and recognize potential conflicts or production issues and recommend solutions
- Allocate roles to animation team members based on specialisation and project requirements
- Define priorities and workflows of the animation pipeline to meet production goals
- Guide scripts and storyboards/animatic analysis to enable team’s understanding of the purpose and requirements of animated sequences
- Manage animation outsourcing pipelines for collaboration with external vendors producing animation for specific projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in animation
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D animation related field or equivalent
- Experience in a management role
- Good understanding of animation principles, timing, weight and staging
- Strong leadership skills, time and priority management
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Very good artistic skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Familiarity with Maya and Linux operating systems knowledge
- An understanding of aspects dynamics, animation rigging/set-up,and 3D character animation
- Knowledge of the software and hardware used in the post-production process