Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for a Production Coordinator to join our quest.
The Production Coordinators responsibility is to work closely with the Producer & Production Manager, to effectively prioritize, organize, and manage the workflow of the production. To delegate and supervise subsequent work in their assigned departments and to communicate effectively with other Production Coordinators.
- Assists in the day to day running of the department(s), managing, established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting
- Identifies existing or potential problem areas that may affect the production schedule and coordinates with Production Managers and Directors to come up with solutions to ensure that problem areas are solved.
- Provides the Producer, Production Manager, artists and supervisors with support to enable them to complete their work
- Develops and uses planning systems and ‘work in process’ tracking systems daily
- Support the Producer by managing their calendar, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, creating presentations and coordinating other key events
- Provides administrative support and back up support to the production team including typing memos, documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing
- Prepares, maintains and distributes artwork, storyboards, reports, etc. as need to appropriate personnel
- Follow-up by departments all outstanding works needed to be pushed in order to meet deadlines
- Prepares routine correspondence and forms, answering emails,organise and deliver artwork, samples, etc
- Strong, organizational, project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse personalities and work styles
- Capable of working independently and part of a team. High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines. Ability to work in a startup environment that has a certain degree of ambiguity
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Secretarial or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent