Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Senior Animator to join our quest.
The Senior Animator’s responsibility is to deliver world class character animation within the given deadline and to help fellow animators to do the same.
- Work closely with Leads and the Animation Supervisor, create around 20 approval seconds per week of high quality character animation based on the Layout and the briefing from the Director
- Support fellow animators to achieve the high standards of animation within the deadline
- Develop your own skills and help the Animation Team create a constant, positive learning environment
- Communicate and collaborate with leads and team members to confirm task direction and consistency of own work
- Fully utilise the assets available to tell an interesting story
- Troubleshoot and consistently present solutions to technical issues related to animations.
- Work with the animation lead on tool, system and workflow.
- Great understanding of the principles of animation
- Good understanding of the basics of storytelling
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills
- Excellent understanding of body mechanics, anatomy, volumes and masses, dynamics and how to design character motion to achieve desired result