Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for a Senior Animator to join our quest.
The Senior Animator’s responsibility is to deliver world class character animation within the given deadline and to help fellow animators to do the same.
- Work closely with Leads and the Animation Supervisor, create around 20 approval seconds per week of high quality character animation based on the Layout and the briefing from the Director
- Support fellow animators to achieve the high standards of animation within the deadline
- Develop your own skills and help the Animation Team create a constant, positive learning environment
- Communicate and collaborate with leads and team members to confirm task direction and consistency of own work
- Fully utilise the assets available to tell an interesting story
- Troubleshoot and consistently present solutions to technical issues related to animations.
- Work with the animation lead on tool, system and workflow
- Great understanding of the principles of animation
- Good understanding of the basics of storytelling
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills
- Excellent understanding of body mechanics, anatomy, volumes and masses, dynamics and how to design character motion to achieve desired result