Anima Vitae Point creates international animated films and series with passion and a unique approach. As a company we strive to be innovative, nurture fresh ideas, and employ artists and technical personnel side by side. As the home of other super-talented artists and technicians, Anima is a place where you truly can make an impact with your work, ideas, and craftsmanship.
We are currently looking for Senior Asset Artist to join our quest.
Senior Asset Artists will be responsible to create high-quality assets from supplied concept art. This includes modeling and surfacing all characters, sets, and props. In addition, you will collaborate with other leads on the team to create rich assets as directed by the Art Director, Asset Supervisor, and Asset Lead.
- Produce high-quality 3D assets and textures
- Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from Art Director and met the deadline
- Actively play build and give clear and constructive feedback
- Provide artistic and technical support, and problem solving whenever is required
- Be creative and provide good ideas
- Constantly research for new techniques and development skills
- Produce training materials for improving the team skills and optimizing the production process
- Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
- Possess a library of references (2D pictures and 3D textures) to use for working and share with the team
- Produce, check and update 3D documentation
- Train 3D art, coach and mentor Junior Artists
- At least 6 years of working experience in CG Animation or VFX required.
- Expert level in 3D: modeling, unwrapping UV, texturing
- Good understanding of human anatomy, proportion, and perspective
- Excellent understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette regarding modeling
- Superior eye for light, shade, colour, and details in creating a texture map
- Ability to improve and optimize existing 3D assets and textures
- Ability to create new high-quality 3D assets and textures from concept art
- Ability to export 3D assets and ensure they are correctly implemented
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
- Good English oral communication skill: able to read English emails and reply
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show a strong commitment to the teams and the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Self-driven, good communicator, and great team player
- Proactive, autonomous, responsible, and well organized
- Keep a good mindset and manage stress facing issues.
- Artistic/drawing skills are a plus
- MEL and/or Python scripting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in animation, multimedia design, fine art, film studies or CGI and 3D modeling related field or equivalent work experience